- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Foreign Ministry: it’s essential to avoid Georgian military “relapses”2008-12-19 16:16
At today's press conference in Moscow Sergey Lavrov, Russian Foreign Minister, stated that avoiding Georgian "relapses" of military preparations is a vital task.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Lavrov, Medvedev -Sarkozy plan on settling the conflict in South Ossetia must be fully and properly implemented, -the Minister underlined, - in first line, in the issues of non-admission of new attacks and new use of force, the EU guarantees that Georgia will not repeat it, as well as non-admission of new military preparations. Ha added that such relapses, unfortunately, occur in speeches and actions of Georgian administration.
The Minister insisted on importance of non-exporting weapons of offence to Georgia agreements.
According to Lavrov, all these issues are discussed in the course of Genovese discussions, initiated in accordance with the Medvedev-Sarkozy plan. In his view, they proceed tough, but issues raised are hard to avoid.
"We expect we will be heard, measures in accordance with Medvedev-Sarkozy plan that will safeguard security in the region, will be taken ", - Lavrov added. "We are ready for these talks, we will continue cooperation with the EU, and, as I have already said, NATO relations resumption will start with a principled discussion of the Caucasus crisis causes", Lavrov highlighted.