- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
SO nervous at Saakashvili’s statements2011-01-26 16:55
Foreign Ministry of the Republic of South Ossetia expressed concern about the statement made by M.Saakashvili this January 25 on the air of the FIC channel (First Caucasian Information Channel), goes a special commentary of South-Ossetian MFA.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Speaking at the European Parliament not so long ago, M.Saakashvili declared his peaceful intentions and the refusal to use military power in respect of South Ossetia and Abkhazia.
"He is now stating that "the war is not over". Mikheil Saakashvili's recent meeting with American senators in the context of his visit to Washington and their promise to "provide Georgia with defensive weapon so that it could defend itself against Russian occupants" does not go in line with his statement that Georgia won't use force in conflict settlement, especially that a similar statement was made by Saakashvili several hours before the start of the military aggression in Georgia in August 2008", - goes the commentary of RSO's MFA.
Foreign Ministry of the Republic of South Ossetia believes that the Georgian government should focus efforts on solving its domestic socio-economic problems instead of looking for an "external enemy". Mikheil Saakashvili's words that the war is not over for Georgia reveal his total lack of measure close to irresponsibility.