- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One More Resort to Be Built in Georgia, but First to Be Sold2011-01-26 18:03
According to Business Georgia, the government is planning to sell the Sairme Resort LLC.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The investor has already been found. The " Sairme Development Company" will own a 100% share of the resort, paying 60K lari for it.
The company is planning to spend 10M euro on full rehabilitation of the resort.
According to the preliminary negotiations between the state and the investor, the company will undertake to perform the rehabilitation stage by stage by the end of 2012.
Sairme is a Georgian mountain resort. It is located near Kutaisi and is famous for its mineral waters.