- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Party Comments on Saakashvili’s Declaration2011-01-26 18:32
The Georgian Party thinks that in the TV project "President Answers People's Questions" President Saakashvili presented to the public a deformed picture of the social and political situation in the country, said the press service of the opposition party on Wednesday.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to a statement of the Georgian Party, what was most cynical was the President's estimates regarding the crackdown of the Tbilisi demonstration of military service veterans accusing the authorities of inattention to their problems.
"Saakashvili accused the veterans of offending the national symbols. This declaration of the president does not correspond to reality but is aimed at discrediting those people ", runs the declaration.
The Georgian party declared: "Saakashvili's live speech on TV is another confirmation of the fact that all his governance is built on falsehood".