- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian MFA opposed to railway reconstruction in Abkhazia2011-01-27 12:48
Georgian MFA expresses vehement protest in connection with conducting repair and reconstruction works on Abkhazian railway, Echo of Caucasus reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This was stated in the official statement sent by the Georgian foreign policy administration to the journalists today.
"We think that Russia's purpose is to create a military infrastructure, notably, for transporting heavy armor and a large number of live force to the "occupied" region of Georgia", - Georgian Foreign Ministry asserts.
According to Russian media, RRW repair crew in the amount of over 35 people will arrive in Sukhum from Chelyabinsk to conduct repair and reconstruction works in Psou-Ochamchira section. In all, about 800 Russian specialists are going to arrive there to conduct the works.