- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Serge Sargsyan: we would rejoice at Russia and Georgia’s reconciliation2011-01-27 14:43
President of Armenia Serge Sargsyan stated that he wishes Georgia-Russia relationship switched onto normal track as soon as possible.gt-en-newsitem-inside
We would be really glad if relationship between Georgia and Russia grew friendly, or, at least, better than it is today", - Armenian leader is cited by Aysor.am
He says Yerevan wishes to maintain friendly connections both with Moscow and Tbilisi. "It is no secret that Russia is our strategic and very important partner. On the other hand, we've been living next to Georgians for thousands of years and we've developed normal, good relationship. Perhaps, I want these relations to be settled even more than Russians and Georgians do. I want it very much. There have been problems and there are problems still but I am sure these relations will be mended", - Sargsyan is sure.
Let us remind you that Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili visited Armenia last weekend to hold negotiations with President Sargsyan.