- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kobalia greenlighting Bollywood2011-01-27 16:55
The issue of shooting an Indian movie in Georgia was discussed during Vera Kobalia's meeting with a group of Bollywood producers, GHN reports. The parties are reported to have mutual interest for each other.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Bollywood is a huge cinema industry. Today, its revenue exceeds that of Hollywood; they shoot much more films", - Kobalia said, having underlined that Bollywood producers are rather interested in an opportunity to shoot films in Georgia.
"We offer them the same taxation conditions and will provide maximum assistance from the point of view of infrastructure. Everyone remembers the shooting of an American movie about the Russian-Georgian war. Georgian government provided maximum assistance to the American producers in terms of infrastructure and the process came rather cheap to them", - Kobalia remarked.
As is reported, the Indian delegation is going to shoot a small documentary about Georgia and its tourist potential to be shown to the audience of Bollywood and other countries.