- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Socar – largest taxpayer in Georgia’s fuel market2011-01-27 18:09
In 2010, the largest tax payer among oil products importers was the GNKAR Energy Georgia Petroleum Company, which transferred 150 million laris to the budget, Business Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Rompetrol Georgia, which transferred 78 million laris, and Lukoil Georgia that paid almost 70 million lars to the budget also remained large tax payers.
A company that employed the greatest number of people in 2010 was Visol, where 2436 people are currently engaged.
Azerbaijani GNKAR invested 52 million laris last year. Visol Petroleum Georgia possesses 90 petrol stations.