- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Labourites published income declaration following the Conservatives2011-01-27 18:37
The Labour Party of Georgia spent 500 thousand laris in 2010, of which the major part was spent on employees' salary, Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the financial document, the oppositional party spent almost two thousand dollars on charities last year and another one and a half thousand dollars on furniture and office equipment.
As for the political organization's revenue, it also amounted to half a million laris, of which 200 laris (111,1 dollars) were received in the form of donation, the tax declaration specifying the donors' names.
The party's property includes two motor-cars, office equipment and furniture and a bank account of 9,689 thousand dollars. The party's cash amounted to 42 laris (23,3 dollars).