- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Border trespassers detained in SO2011-01-27 19:32
As was reported by Russian FSS Border Administration in South Ossetia, two Georgian citizens were detained near Balta location of Znaursky region of the republic, IA Res reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of fact finding, the detainees declared that they trespassed the state frontier for household purposes. They have been placed in charge of South-Ossetian KGB.
Let us remind you that earlier, South-Ossetian KGB press-service reported that six Georgian citizens were detained these latter days by the republic's law-enforcement authorities when they were illegally crossing the state frontier bypassing the established checkpoints.