- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Three clinics in Tbilisi bought by a foreigner2011-01-28 11:23
Three clinics in the capital of Georgia were sold at an auction to a foreign businessman. The auction was held by the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development in the building of the ministry on January 25.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As the ministry reports, 100% shares of three clinics located in the territory of First City Hospital of Tbilisi were bought by Daniel Gubta, a businessman.
Zubalashvili Brothers Pediatric Clinic was sold for USD 740,000. The starting price was USD 340,000 for 918.88 square meters on the sixth floor and a land lot. Mzera clinic of eye diseases was sold for USD 500,000 with USD 380,000 as the starting price for 917.61 square meters on the third floor and a land lot. Finally, the clinic of general therapy was sold for USD 330,000 with USD 170,000 as the initial price for 494.25 square meters on the second floor and a land lot.
It should be remarked that one of the main conditions of the auction was preservation of medical activity of a privatized facility for seven years, News Georgia reports.