- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
CCI of Georgia and Tajikistan to sign a cooperation agreement2011-01-28 14:16
Chambers of Commerce and Industry (CCI) of Tajikistan and Georgia have reached a basic agreement on an intention to sign a cooperation agreement between the two countries' CCI - CA-News reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Development of the trade, economic and inter-chamber communications between Tajikistan and Georgia was discussed by the heads of chambers of the two countries Said Sharif and Jemal Inaishvili on Thursday in Dushanbe.
CCI underlined that the head of CCI of Tajikistan told about the natural resources of the republic, the state of investment climate, the possibility of setting up joined cotton, leather and wool production enterprises and the construction of small hydroelectric stations. "The Georgian side described the opportunities of supplying tea, sugar and metal objects to Tajikistan", - CCI officials added.