- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Refugees to apply to U.S. for asylum2011-01-28 18:28
Several hundreds of forced migrants are going to ask US Embassy in Georgia for a political asylum, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As GHN was told by leader of the Civil Refugees Movement David Malazonia, the refugees have already submitted information on their eviction to foreign countries' embassies.
"About 150 refugees have already applied to the Germany Embassy asking for an asylum; the same number of them applied to French Embassy. About 300 refugees are going to apply to the U.S. Embassy in the nearest future", - he said.
Besides, refugees are intended to hold a grand protest action but the date has not yet been specified.
Protest actions are going on near the parliament building.