- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lawsuit against Russia to be considered in Strasbourg2011-01-31 11:43
Today, Strasbourg Court is going to consider Georgia's lawsuit against Russia regarding the "mass deportation of Georgians" in 2006, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Those citizens of Georgia who are supposed to be illegally detained in Russia and deported on ethnic grounds are expected to speak in court.
At the same time, testimony will be given by representatives of the Russian party, independent experts and Deputy of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe Matias Yorsh. He has already dealt with the problem in the context of the PACE Monitoring Committee.