- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gasoline still growing in price in Georgia2011-01-31 12:23
Gasoline price has jumped again in Georgia, this time - by five tetris. In the aggregate, the fuel has grown in price by 15 tetris since the beginning of year, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Official reason of the inflation is the world price growth which has to be considered by private companies. However, according to Georgian media, Georgian drivers so far pay the same price for diesel fuel.
Earlier, it was reported that only diesel fuel would become more expensive. For instance, Visol Georgian company started selling API diesel for 2,15 laris and Diesel Energy for two laris.