- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A youth wing of Georgian Party2011-01-31 16:14
A youth wing appeared in the Georgian Party, Novosti-Georgia reports. A founding congress attended by about one thousand delegates was held on January 29 in the Georgian capital.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Secretary General of the Georgian Party Koki Guntsadze expressed hope that the "youth wing will properly represent the party in future".
Let us remind you that the Georgian Party was established last autumn and its co-chairman is former Minister of Defense Irakly Okruashvili permanently residing in France and possessing a status of a political refugee. He will be arrested in case he decides to come back to his native country.
At the founding congress, leaders stated once again their intention to fight for the change of power in the country, normalization of relationship with Russia and "recovering Georgia's dignity". Okruashvili leaves open the possibility of a civil confrontation in Georgia.
"We do not want to follow the way of confrontation; we do not want a fight that will lead us to civil confrontation but this is unavoidable. Neither are we going to fight in white gloves", - Okruashvili stated in his video appeal shown to the participants of the founding congress.