- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian MFA has nothing against PACE’s decision on file closing2011-01-31 16:48
Georgian MFA welcomes the decision of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe on closing the Georgian-Russian file, stated Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia Nino Kalandadze on Monday at a briefing, - Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Last week, the Monitoring Commission of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) arrived at a decision to appoint no more reporters on the Russian-Georgian conflict and to transfer the issue to the reports on countries.
"PACE shared the Georgian party's arguments", - Kalandadze stated.
"We welcome all the PACE resolutions, including direct appeals to Russia on fulfilling its obligations.
PACE has clearly and unambiguously stated its attitude towards the matter (on the consequences of the August 2008 war and Russia's actions) and we have already considered the existence of an additional format to be expedient", - Kalandadze stated.