- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
High-ranking NATO officer to visit Georgia2011-02-01 11:40
Director for NATO International Military Staff, General-Lieutenant Jurgen Bornemann starts his official visit to Georgia today, Radio Freedom reports. In the course of the meetings to be held by Bornemann in Georgia issues of NATO-Georgia military cooperation will be raised, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today, Bornemann is planning to meet with Vice Speaker of the Georgian parliament Rusudan Kervalishvili, head of the United Staff of Armed Forces of Georgia Devi Chankotadze and Secretary of the National Security Council of Georgia Giga Bokeria.
NATO general will visit a training center in Krtsanisi where Georgian servicemen are trained for military service in Afghanistan.
February 2-3, Bornemann will take part in a conference in Batumi to be held by the Georgian Ministry of Defense. The conference will be dedicated to the issues of global security, new strategy of the Alliance and others.