- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to get its own Courchevel2011-02-01 16:17
Georgian delegation led by Deputy Minister of Economy and Sustained Development of Georgia Archil Kekelia visited the famous resort of Courchevel.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Business-Georgia, the visit of the Georgian side is connected with the desire of the republic's economic administration to adopt the resort managers' experience in attracting tourists. It is reported that the Georgian delegation held a meeting with Deputy Mayor of the city Jean Christoffe Vidonne, head of the Des Trois Vallees association Claude Forsey and Director for France Neige International Benoit Robert. The meeting will be dedicated to the ski-runs development in the Georgian resort of Mestia by the example of Courchevel.
Representatives of Courchavel administration are reported to visit Georgia soon.
Let us remind you that earlier, Ministry of Economy and Sustained Development of Georgia reported that tourism development will be one of the top priorities of the administration's activity. It is planned to develop resorts on a large-scale basis and work on Georgia's tourist brand.