- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baku discovered Iran’s anti-Azerbaijan policy2011-02-01 17:39
The anti-Azerbaijan policy actively conducted in Iran of late causes Azerbaijan's concern, parliament deputies stated during the spring session of Milly Medzhlis (the Parliament), - Novosti Azerbaijan reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Deputy Azay Guliyev stated that earlier, he used to regard such actions on the part of Iran as temporary; however, after Iran's latter step when the country signed an agreement on energy resources supply with Armenia all the actions may be considered as a threat to Azerbaijan's national interests.
The deputy characterized Iran's policy as "double" and called on parliamentarians to provide its relevant assessment.
Deputy Zahid Orudzh called on the citizens of Azerbaijan to cease their trips to Iran in protest.
According to Deputy Fazail Agamaly, Iran has been not only conducting anti-Azerbaijan policy of late but is also making attempts to interfere into Azerbaijan's domestic affairs up to changing the constitutional system. "We must resist these attempts; moreover, we must raise the issue of restoring the rights of our fellow countrymen living in Iran at the international level", - Agamaly said.