- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili satisfied with Georgia’s foreign debt2011-02-01 19:46
President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili believes that the republic has got a much smaller debt than its neighbours, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Our situation is better in this respect", - Georgian leader underlined, having added that presently, the country's banking sector is healthy and stable, while Georgia is the world's leader in reforms and a country with the high indicator of economic growth.
Let us remind you that as was reported earlier, according to the Georgian Ministry of Finance as of 31 December 2010, the volume of Georgia's foreign debt and the credits taken against state guarantees amounted to almost four billion dollars. In 2010, Georgia's state debt grew by 555 mln dollars.
Besides the world countries, Georgia's creditors include international institutions, which Georgia owes 2 bln 850 mln 597 thnd dollars in aggregate.