- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE to appoint a spokesman for South Caucasus2011-02-02 14:11
According to the media, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) may appoint a spokesman for conflicts in the South Caucasus in the course of a winter session of the Parliamentary Assembly, IA Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The issue is expected to be discussed on February 24-25 in Vienna. The area of the spokesman's responsibility will primarily include Nagorny Karabakh and Georgia.
Let us remind you that earlier, OSCE chairman, Head of MFA of Kazakhstan Saudavayev declared that the violation of the cease-fire agreement in the Karabakh conflict zone causes serious concern.
"Any violation of the cease-fire agreement will lead to the negotiating process destabilization in the context of OSCE Minsk group and restrict opportunities for a more constructive dialogue, - he underlined. - The efforts taken by OSCE MG co-chairmen will bring success only if all the conflict parties show genuine interest in achieving progress".