- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukrainian TV channel to shoot a film about Vakhtang Kikabidze2011-02-02 15:29
Ukrainian TV channel Inter will soon start shooting a film about the legendary Georgian singer and actor Vakhtang Kikabidze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It will be a film about my life, my childhood memories and my work", - Kikabidze is cited by Novosti-Georgia.
No details of the movie have been reported yet; it is only known that the shooting will start on Feburary 24 and the film duration will be one hour and a half.
Let us remind you that Vakhtang Kikabidze is one of the most favourite Georgian singers in the post-Soviet territory, including Russia. However, after the August-2008 war, the singer stopped visiting Russia and even returned his Order of Friendship to the President of RF. Later on, he stated his hope that the relationship between Russia and Georgia would be resumed, Novosti-Georgia reports.
"Let God help restore these relations. Today, there is only one person in Russia who keeps in contact with me, not a Russian - a Jew... I guess they are embarrassed... Neither do I call them; I don't want to put them in an awkward position... I understand them all..." - the singer said.
It should also be noted that at the end of December 2010, Vakhtang Kikabidze went on a tour to Ukraine and gave performances in several towns of Crimea.