- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze coming back from Davos2011-02-02 17:55
Nino Bujanadze has come back from Davos where she took part in the events of the World Economic Forum, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In Davos, Burjanadze held bilateral meetings with political leaders and representatives of the international community who play an important role in the top-level decision-making process.
It is reported that the "participants of the meetings showed great interest in the Georgian processes and their analysis and assessment by Burjanadze".
As was reported by the oppositional politician, it became clear during the informal meetings that the policy of the country's government is non-professional and inconsistent in the context of the global challenges and the challenges that are in store for Georgia.
According to her, the meetings revealed that there are hardly any illusions about Georgia's development and that the government spends too much money to make a positive image of themselves and their policy. Still, she underlined that "the forecasts of those who are really interested in the processes going on in Georgia are really far from being optimistic".