- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baku to help Georgia with railroad construction2011-02-03 15:01
According to Deputy Minister of Transport of Azerbaijan Musa Panakhov, the Georgian party will get extra credit in the context of the Baku-Tbilisi railroad construction project.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Before that, Azerbaijan already helped Georgia with money. A 200 million dollar credit was allocated for Tbilisi's project implementation for 25 years at a reduced rate of one percent.
According to Panakhov, the new loan won't be cheap. "This amount will be allocated on standard conditions, I mean, on the international credit conditions, the annual loan rate being four-five or even six percent".