- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian authorities calling on citizens to give up trips to Egypt2011-02-03 17:18
Georgian Foreign Ministry called on the citizens of the country to refrain from traveling to Egypt, Novosti-Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We again call on the Georgian citizens to keep from traveling to Egypt and we call on those staying in the country to keep from visiting public places and making photo or video records and keep in permanent contact with the Georgian Embassy in Cairo", - goes the statement of the foreign policy administration.
Also, MFA calls on the Georgian citizens staying in Egypt on a tour voucher to follow the tour agencies' instructions.
The foreign policy administration set up a hotline to provide additional information to the citizens of Georgia.
Also, a hotline will be available at the Georgian Embassy in Cairo.
Georgian MFA finds it difficult to state the number of citizens currently staying in Egypt as tourists.