- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Peter Semneby may become persona non grata in Abkhazia2011-02-04 11:44
Aruaa ("Warriors") movement has disseminated a statement demanding that the Abkhaz authorities stop cooperation with European structures.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"On January 27, 2011 Abkhaz media covered the visit of EU Spokesman in the South Caucasus Peter Semneby. The latter stated the development of the anti-Abkhaz policy adopted in 2010 that consists of two inseparable parts, "non-recognition and involvement", which means the increase of mechanisms of actual integration of Abkhazia and Georgia", - the statement goes.
Also, the oppositionists spoke out against the return of refugees to Kodorskoye Gorge in Abkhazia. In their opinion, the majority of the local residents are military criminals.
Aruaa made the following demands on the Abkhaz president:
1. Follow unfailingly the foreign policy course of the independent state developed by V.G. Ardzinba and give up the decisions threatening Abkhazia's safety.
2. Initiate the discussion by Abkhaz parliament of a draft law On Refugee Status, where a list of persons not covered by refugee immunity should be clearly stated on the basis of international law.
3. Declare Peter Semneby and other diplomats insisting on taking decisions that threaten the national security of the Republic of Abkhazia persona non grata.