- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili left thousands of people jobless - Labourites2011-02-04 15:20
Representatives of Georgian Labourites expressed their protest against the initiative of the Ministry of Finance prohibiting the transportation of goods across the land frontier using passenger cars.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind you that according to the new smuggling control strategy of the Georgian Ministry of Finance, it is forbidden to bring goods in through the land customs checkpoints in bags and in passenger cars. Since February 1, goods for sale may be brought into the country only by truck transport.
According to Business-Georgia, Secretary of the Georgian Labour Party Pata Dzagania is sure that the decision taken by Georgian Ministry of Finance will leave dozens of thousands of people without means of living.
"To own the monopoly on the imported products, Saakashvili took away job from small and medium businessmen, which will completely destroy the remnants of the already ruined economy", - he is sure.