- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament to respond to Georgian Accounts Chamber’s report – Chakhvadze2011-02-04 17:07
Deputy of the National-Democratic Party of Georgia Guram Chakhvadze believes that the parliament will react to the report on insurance companies prepared by Accounts Chamber, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The audit showed that only 114 million laris were spent on the population out of 284 million laris allocated by the state to the insurance company. As for the remaining 170 million laris, they were added to the insurance companies' revenue.
Guram Chakhvadze believes that the parliament will quickly response to the information contained in the Accounts Chamber's report. "The Accounts Chamber has performed its task; now it's the parliament's turn, so NDP demands that the legislative body pay attention to the mentioned fact and seriously discuss the situation in the system", - he stated.
The deputy believes that it is the government that is to be blamed for the inefficient system of means allocation in the first place. From his standpoint, such budget expenses are inadmissible, and the state tries to shift its responsibility onto someone else.
"The government has not realized that the commercialization of the social sphere will bring no good and that it is the state, not the market, that should take care of people", - the deputy underlined.