- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Parliament regards frame agreement with the USA as very important2008-12-22 13:32
Georgian parliament regards signing frame agreement on strategic partnership with the USA as "very important", stated Gigi Tsereteli, the Vice Speaker, member of the United National Movement, the governing party, ITAR-TASS informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Now no-one can say exactly, at what level Georgia and the USA will cooperate in military sphere after signing the frame agreement, and no-one knows whether there will ever be US military bases in Georgia. The important thing now is to expand military cooperation with the USA to establish better economic, political and cultural relations ", he said.
"The frame agreement will let to sign further bilateral agreements in spheres of trade and economic, culture, defense; they will define level and direction of cooperation of Georgia and the USA ".
According to Tsereteli, the frame agreement "on the one hand, will be an important stage in Georgian way to NATO and expanding of cooperation with the West; on the other hand it will be a leap for Georgian-US bilateral relations ".