- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Only two companies operating in Poti free industrial area2011-02-07 13:27
Only two companies have started operating in the free industrial area of Poti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Business-Georgia, the total number of investors registered in the FIA of Poti is over thirty; however, only two companies have started operating. It is also assumed that by the end of the year, the number of sold licenses for working in the FIA of Poti is to reach one hundred.
Let us remind you that the free industrial area of Poti has started operating officially on November 15 when a new advanced customs complex was provided to Revenue Service. It was reported that the Poti FIA will focus on equipment assembly, construction materials production and product packing enterprises establishment. Besides, the forecasts were more optimistic in respect of the number of investors: over two hundred companies were supposed to take part in the project, both Georgian and foreign ones - from Ukraine, Turkey and Transcaucasian countries.
A new port is planned to be built simultaneously with the construction of the industrial area in Poti. Over 300 million dollars will be invested in its construction within five years.