- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian police game released2011-02-07 14:15
A computer game called "Police" is now available at the official website of the Georgian MIA.
As was reminded by Novosti-Georgia, the game development started about half a year ago, the game now being freely available.
In "Police", you play on the side of the officers of the Georgian law-enforcement authorities and may take part in several special operations: hostages release, firefight with criminals and chases.
Before that, Head of the Georgian MIA Vano Merabishvili declared his assuredness that the game is going to be successful. "In computer games, the main characters are traditionally members of the Mafia, criminals killing policemen, robbing banks and etc. We decided to change the rules and make it vice versa - a game, where a policeman does not kill the criminals but exercises legal standards in their respect provided by the law in which the Georgian government exists", - he said.
In the minister's opinion, Police will enable Georgia to become an experienced manufacturer of computer games. "I am sure that several million people in the world will play this game", - Merabishvili underlined.