- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Will OSCE mission in Georgia possibly be prolonged?2008-12-22 15:02
According to the source, the Permanent Council is going to hold a meeting and listen to all the arguments pro and contra, and then make a decision.
Finland, the chair country of OSCE, intends to propose prolongation of the mission up to March 2009, in order to let Greece (the chair country since January 1st 2009) will be able to try to agree on this issue, ITAR-TASS informs.
At the same time, chances for such decisions are minimal, the agency reports alluding to the source in OSCE.