- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Third economic area opened in Poti2011-02-08 11:59
The third economic registration area will be opened in Poti on February 11. This was stated by Minister of Finance Kakha Baindurashvili at his meeting with businessmen from Batumi, - Business Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The first ERA was opened by President of Georgia in the customs area of Lilo near Tbilisi. On January 24, a similar area facilitating the exporters and importers service was opened at Adlia customs checkpoint (Adzharia).
ERA is part of the Georgian authorities' new economic policy line. They release importers and exporters from the high-priced services provided by brokers, declarants and other middlemen during imported freights registration.
Besides, freight registration is paid for within five days and amounts to about 250 laris, which is three or four times lower than the previous costs.