- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Establishment of two new Georgian ministries postponed2008-12-22 16:22
These are: the Ministry of Regional Management and Infrastructure and Ministry for Penitentiary and Probation (connected with criminal cases) Issues.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Gia Khuroshvili, the government's parliamentary secretary, the opening of the two new ministries, previously planned for January 2009, was postponed because of a number of reorganization issues, Novosti- Gruzia informs.
In this connection, an appeal to the President and the Parliament with a request to postpone this event for one month, to early February, was sent.
Let us remind that the Ministry of Penitentiary and Probation is established in a merger of the Ministry of Justice and General Prosecutor's Office.
According to constitutional amendments, General Prosecutor's Office will be joined to the Ministry of Justice, and the united organization will be included in the government. At present day, The Cabinet comprises 13 Ministers and 4 State Ministers.