- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi-Warsaw: flights to become easier2011-02-09 12:38
A civil air communication agreement between the governments of Georgia and Poland has been ratified, - Business Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the agreement, airline companies are free to set the rates, capacity and frequency of the flights. Air communication also became feasible between any locations in the territory of the countries where international air navigation is executed.
The government hopes that the agreement between the two countries will contribute to the realization of regular air transfer between Georgia and Poland, as well as to free competition development, service quality increasing and tourism development.