- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian police arrested Russian vessel for “harmful substances”2011-02-09 13:40
Naruksovo vessel flying a Russian flag was detained by Georgian police in the port of Poti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Trend, Georgian party made claims in respect of the team of the Russian dry-cargo ship, having accused the vessel of polluting the water area with "harmful substances".
It is reported that administrative persecution according to article 28 of the Georgian Administrative Code has been initiated in respect of Captain Peter Ushakov. The court of Poti has already obliged Captain Ushakov to compensate the fine for "sea pollution" and imposed a fine of five thousand laris on him.
In the aggregate, over 40 similar violations have been revealed within the last 5 years in the ports of Georgia. They are committed by foreign vessels, mainly Greek, Turkish and Ukraine ones. All these vessels got the right of free flotation as soon as fines were paid.