- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Last Georgian tourists returned home from Egypt2011-02-09 14:16
AirZena Georgian private air company has brought the last 42 Georgian tourists from the resort of Sharm el-Sheikh in Egypt back home, including those whose tour expires on February 11, - Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Rosbalt correspondent, it was reported by the company that in case of necessity they are ready to make a flight to Egypt. Presently, Georgian journalists and three students are staying in the Egyptian capital. The embassy has rented a flat next to its office for them.
One of these days, Georgian MFA reminded that it is very undesirable for the citizens of Georgia to go to Egypt.