- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Careless officers of Ministry of Agriculture detained in Georgia2011-02-09 14:57
Ten high-ranking officers of the Ministry of Agriculture have been detained in Georgia on suspicion of corruption, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They were arrested by officers of the Interior Ministry and Chief Prosecutor's Office of the republic. Complete information is expected to be received from the Georgian Ministry of Justice in the second half of this day.
According to a report prepared by Freedom House international organization called "Countries at the transient stage - 2010", the level of corruption in Georgia is the same as it was in 1999-2000.
It is notable that the indicator of corruption in the republic has grown within the last four years. As for such criteria as civil society development, it keeps to the same level.