- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi hoping to get investments from UAE2011-02-09 15:31
Georgian parliament has ratified an agreement signed between the country's government and the government of the United Arab Emirates in order to avoid double taxation of capital and revenue.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Business-Georgia, an agreement on canceling double taxation of capital and revenue and preventing non-payment of taxes is one the basic conditions for attracting investments to the country.
Let us remind you that earlier, Georgian PM Nika Gilauri visited the United Arab Emirates where he took part in the fourth energy summit called "Future Energy".
In the context of the visit, Gilauri met with Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammad Bin Al Maktoum, head of MFA Sheikh Abdullah bin Sultan Al Nahyan and other officials of the country.