- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Labourites: Patriarchy is to take part in negotiations on monuments2011-02-09 17:27
Labour Party of Georgia appealed to the president and government of Georgia with a special statement regarding the initiative of the Georgian Patriarchy about the Georgian-Turkish negotiations on restoring historical monuments, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It was Nestan Kirtadze who familiarized the public with a 5-item statement.
In particular, it contains the following: "Considering the fact that Georgia has got no experience in such negotiations, we believe that a candidature (a scientific expert in ancientries) is to be agreed with the Patriarch of Georgia. This person will be authorized with the powers of a special ambassador of the country..."
"We believe that the government should immediately reconsider the diplomatic staff sent to UNESCO national commission and relevant services of the Ministry of Culture, for these people are mainly preoccupied with their trips; they do not at all realize the importance of their mandates and, which is most important, they do not realize the opportunity of using UNESCO resources for the protection, renewal and popularization of the unique cultural monuments of Georgia", - the statement goes.