- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian party to start protest actions in spring2011-02-09 20:02
According to leader of the oppositional Georgian party Sofio Khorguani, in spring the movement will start protest actions and briefings to change the current power, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We were established a month ago and we are building a political party, an alternative to this government", - she remarked, having added that the Georgian party is not intimidated by the opposition's previous fruitless attempts to change the power.
Let us remind you that earlier, co-chairman of the Georgian party Sozar Subari stated that the country may change power before the parliamentary elections in 2012.
"If it is a velvet revolution, then it's a constitutional way", - he underlined, adding that Georgia fell victim to a single man - an inadequate president.