- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO agitprop to talk Georgians into entering NATO2011-02-10 12:52
NATO Information Center will explain to the citizens of Georgia what NATO is going to bring to their country, what kind of challenges they will face and what kind of obligations they have assumed, as well as what they must do to achieve the final goal, that is, the entrance in NATO, - Abkhazeti.info reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
One of these days, the center has familiarized the diplomatic corps with the last year report and a plan of actions for 2011.
The meeting was attended by Deputy State Minister for European Integration Elena Khoshtaria and representatives of the NATO member-countries' embassies.
The meeting was dedicated to the issues of future cooperation between the center and the embassies. The meeting resulted in an agreement on the participation of NATO countries' ambassadors in the meetings with the people where they will explain the necessity of Georgia's entrance in NATO.