- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi and Yerevan to use a checkpoint jointly2011-02-10 14:00
An agreement on the joint use of several land customs checkpoints will be soon signed between Armenia and Georgia, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was told by Armenian PM Tigran Sargsyan, the point at issue is the checkpoints of Bagratashen-Sadakhlo, Ayrum-Sadakhlo, Gogovan Guguti and Bavra-Ninotsminda.
"The signing of this agreement is very important for both countries", - he stressed, having added that all the works on the document execution will be over before the coming visit of the Georgian prime minister to Armenia next Tuesday.