- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO presenting a national program on Georgia2011-02-10 16:19
The presentation of the Georgia-NATO state program for 2011 will be held in Brussels, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This one-year national program on Georgia-NATO connections was adopted by the state commission for integration. The document touches upon the reforms in politics, economy, defense, security, law and education. On being approved by the commission, the program will be sent to the Alliance Headquarters.
Let us remind you that in October 2010, Chairman of NATO Military Committee Admiral Giampaolo di Paola visited the country. He stated a positive assessment of the reforms implementation in the system of the Georgian Ministry of Defense and welcomed the development of close relationship between Georgia and North-Atlantic Alliance. He said that "Georgia will surely become an alliance member".