- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia detained a Portuguese vessel2011-02-10 16:50
Georgian border guards detained Diamond Star Portuguese vessel in the port of Batumi, Day.az reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian Border Control Department reported the details: an administrative case on the fact of sea pollution has been opened in respect of the captain of the vessel flying the flag of Portugal Alechino Valdyemar.
Besides, the city court of Batumi has already obliged the captain to pay 65 thousand laris to the state budget and compensate the damage caused to the nature to the amount of 1 thousand 134 laris.
When the stated amount is paid, the tanker will get a permission to leave the territorial waters of Georgia.
Let us remind you that one of these days, a Ukrainian vessel named Grigory Petrovsky sank near the Georgian coast in the port of Poti. The dry-cargo carrier flying the flag of Ukraine went out of control during a storm, ran into a stone embankment and split in halves.