- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A new resource will cover events in the Caucasus2011-02-10 18:36
A new Internet-portal has been created to cover the processes and events going on in Georgia, Abkhazia and South Ossetia, - IA Regnum reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the idea of the New People movement initiators, the portal is to become a site for discussing the problems in the relationship between Georgia and Russia, as well as the Georgian-Abkhaz and Georgian-Ossetian conflicts.
Director for Geopolitical Expertise Center (Russia) Valeriy Korovin believes that in a situation when the configuration of Transcaucasia has been changed and two new stated appeared in the region, a communication site is strongly required.
A round-table talk was held in Moscow today, where the Internet-portal was presented.
Participants of the round-table talk stated their intention to actively use the people's diplomacy resource to improve relations between the conflicting countries of Transcaucasia.