- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia put on the list of most dangerous countries for Israeli2011-02-11 12:22
On February 11, Israeli Bureau for Terror Control has published a list of countries that will be especially dangerous for the Israeli in the nearest future, - Izrus reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The warning is connected with the third anniversary of removal of Hezbollah leader Imad Mugnia. According to a report from Bureau for Terror Control, another eight states will be dangerous for the Israeli besides Georgia within the next week: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Turkey, Venezuela, Egypt, Cote d'Ivoire, Mali and Mauritania.
Besides, Israeli citizens are recommended to avoid attending such places abroad where Jews and Israeli get together, newsru.co.il reports.