- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Davutoglu is coming to Georgia2011-02-11 14:26
Today, Head of the Turkish MFA Ahmet Davutoglu is arriving at the Georgian capital in the context of an official visit to the republic, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is expected that the Turkish diplomat will also visit Batumi and, perhaps, will raise the issue of rehabilitation of monuments in the Georgian and Turkish territory. However, as was reported in the Georgian foreign-policy administration, no memorandums are planned to be signed in respect of the monuments.
It should be noted that earlier, Georgian media reported that a protocol had been executed between the Turkish and Georgian governmental commissions, according to which Turkey was planning to rehabilitate 3 mosques and build another mosque in Georgia, while the Georgian party would get an opportunity to rehabilitate 4 ancient Georgian temples in the Turkish territory. The Turkish party will rehabilitate mosques in Samtskhe-Javakhetia and Akhaltsikhe, as well as in Kobuletsky region, build a mosque that burnt down in 1940 and reconstruct a Turkish bath-house in Batumi.