- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian government calling to donate energy vouchers to the poor2011-02-11 14:55
Georgian PM Nikoloz Gilauri visited a family of pensioners in Tbilisi on Thursday and gave them a 20-lari energy voucher together with the products of prime necessity, Novost.ge reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Head of the Georgian government also handed his personal energy voucher to a socially unprotected family.
"Inflation background in Georgia is especially sensitive for the lower-income families. The distribution of vouchers is not an anti-inflation process - we want to reduce the effect of inflation on the people caused by price growth", - Gilauri stated.
The prime minister called on the socially protected families to donate their energy vouchers to lower-income families.